Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 July 2011

Colours of the Countryside.

A short walk from my back door, out through my garden gate and, hey presto, I am on the common where, this afternoon the dog and I lingered to admire the colours of the hedgerows.  In real life they were breathtaking but I am a poor photographer so you will have to use a little imagination.  They are a little improved if you double click on them.




Followers of my old blog well probably notice I managed to keep the dog out of them this time.  A rare occurance I can assure you.


7 comments:

  1. I love the natural colours too - the photos look fine to me! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo's are lovely but I know what you mean. I live in the middle of the country and the scenery is stunning though it never seems to look so good in a photo. I also have the same problem of keeping the dog out of the photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello love your little rhymes I do sometimes wonder what the pros are as you get older. I was once told that the only difference between a child and an adult is the bills and as you get older they seem to get bigger? Love your patchwork it is lovely it tempts me to start yet another craft although knitting is my main love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I miss Rosie, Carol she is a star and very photogenic. Bring back Rosie!!! Love the pic's to have this on your doorstep is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nature paints a lovely picture and your photos do it justice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos - I can visualise the dog itching to get infront of the camera!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always look to see where a blogger lives, and you have even given me a few photos of your surroundings - wonderful.

    ReplyDelete