Total Pageviews

Monday 18 July 2011

Why can't I leave comments on some blogs.

I am struggling here.  There are some lovely blogs that won't let me leave comments.  I will list them so you know I am not ignoring you.  I promise I am trying and if anyone can offer any advice on getting over this hurdle please do.
After Hours
Dorset Girl
Maria's Blog
Polly Polkadot.

There are more and I will list them when I come across them.
I am so sorry bloggers.  There must be a reason or something that I am doing wrong although I can comment on all the others with my Google account details.

3 comments:

  1. I had problems leaving comments on blogs but have now downloaded Google Chrome and this has solved the problem if I view the blogs using that.

    Might be worth a try...

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happened to me a couple of weeks back but righted itself after a day or so. Hopefully things will be back to 'normal' soon.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - mee too! I couldn;t leave one on Polly Polkadot either - so if you're reading Polly -I'm sorry too and I tried to comment!

    ReplyDelete