Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 February 2012

And yet another 7 days passed...

Handmade Monday again.  Where has the week disappeared to.  I don't seem to have achieved much in the way of crafting this week so just a small offering from me.
I finished the third and last dressing gown, this is for an 18 month old little girl who is running around like there is no tomorrow, her Mum can't keep up with her.


And there was a a thread on Craft Forum this week about how many projects one had not finished off so I got my proverbial finger out and finished one of them.



I did not put the knobbly bits on the back. lol.

Thats it for this Handmade Monday but do pop along to www.1stUniquegifts.co.uk/blog and look at the growing number of crafters willing to share their beautifully crafted items with you.

6 comments:

  1. Carol your dressing gowns are really lovely. The little sweater is cute too - I haven't knitted for ages. The weeks just fly in just now - doesn't seem more than a couple of days since last handmade Monday! Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the dressing gown, i bet it goes down well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your dressing gown. I think it look great as a blouse too. Very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have been a busy bee!! Looking great

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're amazing. Do you do anything for adults? (or I should try to shrink myself in the wash ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dressing gown. LOL @ above comment, better try that shrinking then.

    ReplyDelete