Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 February 2012

Its a Beautiful day.

What a beautiful day for a walk. Blue skies, I always take my camera when out with the dog, you never know what you might miss.


Not a breath of wind and the sun beating down to encourage all the crocus and snowdrops to lift their faces towards it.


It is one of those days that makes everything seem worthwhile.

In the next day or two all the daffodils will start to bloom throught the woods, we also have some tulips in amongst them, just the odd one or two and then the carpet of bluebells will take over.  Well, that takes me through till April by which time the nettles and other wild plants will be establishing their claim to flourish but, for today, I feel uplifted.

1 comment:

  1. Same here today, sadly no camera. Wonder if I was admiring the crocus at the same time as you, I wanted to pick one to take it home to draw but decided that would be cruel as they seem to be all facing up to the sun and enjoying it.
    Beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete