Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 February 2012

Next Christmas already?????



We are fairly democratic in our household, I prepare and cook and OH tidies away afterwards
I mentioned some weeks ago that I needed a couple of milk bottle tops  Big mistake.  I now have a Sainsburys Bran Flake packet full to overflowing with tops of all colours of the rainbow.  I had not realised that he was still saving them till I picked up said box in the utility room wondering what it was there for.
What to use them for - big question.  I used 7 this afternoon and made this:-

I only have another 493 left to go. lol.  I am quite willing to share if anyone else wants some and I am also open to suggestions.  (Clean ones only thanks)

3 comments:

  1. Ah, those were the days - milk bottle tops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. You are very organsised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,

    Just found you via crafts forum. You could cover the tops with small green fabric circles Suffolk puff stylee and stitch em together to make Christmas trees?

    ReplyDelete