Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 July 2012

Apologies

I am sorry that my blogging is so spazmodic, unfortunately it is due to OH's up and down health issues.  When his Artheritis is so bad he just sits glued to this machine as its the only other thing besides watching TV that he can do unaided.  I do lever  him away several times a day to allow me to do some Modding on one of my fav.forums and chat occasionally to friends on another.  He is having a good week this week so the pooter is mine for a change.

I had empty evening hands a few days ago so had a search through my stash and discovered some yarn I bought on ebay a couple years ago by mistake.  I thought I was buying ordinary yarn, it was the colour I was going for, but it turned out to be one of those fun yarns that are only suitable for funkey scarves etc., so got hidden away in a box never to see daylight againm  I decided that this was the day I found a use for it and he presto,



Plus a few brass buttons from my aged aunts stash and some lining that I haven't a clue about.  This is going on my cruise with me on the 21st.  Go lovely with navy trousers and purple/plum top. 

1 comment: